Of course! Our in-house designers work with YOU to create a design that will work for your business. Our design process starts with a conversation about what you are looking for and what you like. We’ll then take those ideas and create a design. Before we print, we’ll make sure to check with you for approval and to make sure you love the final product.
Yes! There is a lot of research that suggests that not only is vehicle wrapping extremely effective, it’s also affordable over the life of the wrap.
“Wrapped vehicles not only place messages in front of target consumers, they also provide the opportunity for direct customer contact through coupon distribution, sampling and other promotional tactics,” notes Stephen Freitas, spokesperson for the Outdoor Advertising Association of America (OAAA).
According to the Transportation Advertising Council, a division of the OAAA, vehicle advertising generates between 30,000-70,000 daily vehicular impressions.
Driving Revenues, a vehicle-advertising firm in Washington, broke those numbers down even further and compared vehicle wrapping head-on against other forms of advertising. Here is what they found a $20,000 investment buys:
- Vehicle signage garners about 8.4 million impressions in a 12-month period.
- Radio attracts 900,000 listeners in six weeks with 10 to 12 30-second spots.
- Value Pak offers a reach of 600,000 with 100,000 addresses per drop and your client is just one of many advertisers included in the packet.
- Direct mail reaches 20,000 names with one post card mailer.
- Seven city buses get 600,000 impressions in two months.
- Billboards get 700,000 impressions in one month.
A vehicle wrap lasts approximately 3-6 years, but can last longer or shorter, depending on materials used and how you care for the vehicle.
No – if installed and uninstalled by TomKat GraFX, a vehicle wrap will not damage the paint and can actually protect the paint from the elements.
We do our best to complete your job as quickly as possible with usually a two week turnaround once the design is completed. Actual timelines will be discussed with you when you agree on a final design.
Yes! Anything you can adhere vinyl to we can wrap! That includes, but is not limited to boats, trailers, tables, snowboards, snowmobiles – pretty much anything!